- The SNOWVENTCO Upper Roof Exhaust Vent is recommended for installation on sloped roofs with a minimum 4/12 pitch and is typically installed within 2 ft of the roof peak.
- The SNOWVENTCO Lower Roof Intake Vent should be installed a minimum 4 ft from the gable and 4 ft from the eaves.
- Check your local building codes.
- Do not remove hood from flange.
- extension ladder (ensure to tie off on the roof)
- safety harness
- rubber sole shoes
- claw hammer
- shingle lifter / pry bar
- skill saw
- roofing nails
- measuring tape
- chalk line
- roofing hook blade (to cut shingles)
Upper Roof Exhaust Vent
Install near roof peak to allow warm air to escape. Blocks 99% of snow, diverts rain.
Lower Roof Intake Vent
Suitable for use in place of soffit vents. Blocks 99% of snow, effectively diverts rain.
Skylite Exhaust Vent
Perfect for sheds and garages to allow light in while keeping moisture out.
in CANADA & USA*
Buy SNOWVENTCO Snow Vents Online
in CANADA &